Mediterranean Chicken Pasta & Cheesy Crumb Topping
1 sachet Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables
1 tablespoon oil
450 grams chicken breasts, sliced, boneless, skinless
1 yellow pepper, diced
150 millilitres water
400 grams chopped tomatoes
200 grams pasta, cooked and drained
25 grams breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Schwartz Garlic Italian Herb & Spice Blend
75 grams Cheddar cheese, grated
- Try replacing the sliced chicken and pepper with 180g tin tuna, drained and 200g tin sweetcorn, drained. Skip step 2 of directions and add to the pan with the pasta, then follow remaining instructions.
- 1 Pre-heat grill to a medium-high heat.
- 2 Heat oil and fry chicken for 6-7 minutes, until browned. Add pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 3 Add the tomatoes, Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables Recipe Mix and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes, then stir in the pasta and heat through for 1-2 mins.
- 4 Transfer to a baking dish. Combine the bread crumbs with the Garlic Italian Seasoning and cheese and sprinkle evenly over the chicken.
- 5 Place under the grill for 4-5 mins until golden.