Spanish Smoked Paprika Chicken
1 sachet Schwartz Smoked Paprika Chicken Recipe Mix
1 onion, finely chopped
75 gram chorizo (optional), diced
450 gram chicken breasts, diced, boneless, skinless
1 yellow pepper, diced
400 gram chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- Try using sliced pork fillet as an alternative to chicken, and serving with roast cubed potatoes.
- For a hotter result try stirring in a pinch of Schwartz Crushed Chillies, or add to taste, before serving.
- 1 STEP 1: Heat the oil and gently fry the onion and chorizo for 5 minutes until softened.
- 2 STEP 2: Add the chicken and fry for a further 3-4 minutes until browned. Stir in sachet contents and cook for a further minute.
- 3 STEP3: Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to the boil. Stir, cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the lid, stir and simmer uncovered for a further 5-10 minutes until the sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked through.
- 4 STEP 4: Delicious served with white ric