Cheesy Rarebit for a Crowd
A timesaving, mouth-watering crowd-pleaser that’s as easy as uniting your leftover bread and holiday ham with all the cheesy goodness that comes with Schwartz Cheddar Cheese Sauce. No leftover goes unused with this 15-minute Cheesy Welsh Rarebit that will delight the masses.
- 1 1. Preheat the grill to high. Prepare the Schwartz Cheddar Cheese Sauce according to packet directions with milk.
- 2 2. Meanwhile, place bread on foil-lined baking sheet. Grill for 1-2 minutes or until toasted and golden on one side.
- 3 3. Turn over the bread sliced and spread prepared Schwartz Cheddar Cheese Sauce on the untoasted side of bread.
- 4 4. Top with ham and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with Black Pepper and Paprika.
- 5 5. Grill for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.