Ultimate Baked Tortellini ‘n’ Cheese
This baked tortellini dish is both easy and quick to make. Topped with crispy cheesy breadcrumbs, it’s a crowd pleaser!
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 190°C, 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
- 2 Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the tortellini and baby spinach. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 3 Mix the Schwartz Cheddar Cheese Sauce Recipe Mix with the milk. Bring to the boil gently, stirring continuously. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- 4 Add the sauce to the tortellini and spinach. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and top with spoonfuls of ricotta, breadcrumbs and cheese.
- 5 Transfer to the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.