Creamy Lemon and Parsley Cod
Succulent cod fillets coated with a deliciously creamy lemon sauce flavoured with flat leaf parsley.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Place the fish fillets in individual rectangles of foil, squeeze over the juice of the lemon and fold up the foil to create a parcel.
- 3 Place the fish parcels on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 4 Meanwhile, pour the Creamy Lemon & Parsely Sauce into a small saucepan and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- 5 Serve the fish with mashed potatoes or boiled potatoes and your choice of green vegetables. Pour over the Creamy Lemon & Parsley Sauce and serve immediately.