Cod with Parsley & Chive Sauce
Oven-baked cod fillets, served with a delicious creamy sauce flavoured with Parsley and Chive.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Place the cod fillets in individual rectangles of foil, squeeze over the juice of the lemon and fold up the foil to create a parcel.
- 3 Place the parcels on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 4 Meanwhile, blend the packet contents with the milk in a small saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Add the butter and simmer for 1-2 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- 5 Serve imemdiately over the baked fish, with cubed roasted potatoes and sugar snap peas.