Mexican inspired loaded wedges with a quick and easy Chilli Con Carne, grated cheese and all the toppings!
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
2. Cut potatoes into wedge shapes and boil for 8 minutes.
3. Place the cooked wedges on a baking tray lined with baking paper, drizzle with oil, and some sea salt and black pepper. Toss to cover then bake for 30mins.
4. Fry the mince until brown for 4-5 minutes and then add the sachet of Schwartz Chilli con Carne Recipe Mix, tinned tomatoes, kidney beans and water and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Top the wedges with the mince, followed by the grated cheddar and place back in the oven for a further 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
6. Remove from the oven and arrange the toppings: sour cream, salsa, sweetcorn, jalapenos spring onion and avocado. Serve immediately.