Pancakes aren’t just for one Tuesday in February, they can offer something different to start your day. If you’re fed up of cereal or toast, or fancy something warming for your breakfast, these delicious cinnamon pancakes may be just for you.
Using Schwartz Ground Cinnamon alongside classic pancake flavours of banana and sweet vanilla, you can add a little warm spice to your pancakes. Serve with berries of your choice to create a delicious and healthy meal. Full of energy, they’ll keep you going all morning and they’re so simple to make that you can feed the whole family in one go.
This recipe makes 4 pancakes but it’s easy to scale up if you’re feeding a lot of mouths. And as they’re easy to reheat, you can make these the night before so you’re all ready to go first thing (just make them up and keep them in the fridge)!
Even if pancakes for breakfast aren’t your thing, they’ll work just as well as an after-dinner treat, so there’s no excuse not to work on your flipping skills.
- 1 Mash the bananas in a bowl, then add all other ingredients.
- 2 Using either a hand or electric whisk, mix all the ingredients together until you get a smooth consistency.
- 3 Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and add your oil or butter of choice to the heated pan.
- 4 Spoon the mixture into the centre of the warm pan and allow to cook through. Once the pancake bubbles, flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- 5 Serve on its own, or with berries of your choice.