Roasted Vegetable Soup with Parsley
A naturally sweet, rustic soup with caramelised roasted vegetables and parsley.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4. Place all the vegetables in a single layer on a baking tray.
- 2 Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle over the garlic granules. Season with salt and pepper, then toss everything together.
- 3 Place the vegetables into the oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until caramelised and really tender.
- 4 Once the vegetables are cooked, place them in a blender with the hot stock. Blend until smooth.
- 5 Pour the soup into a saucepan and place over the heat. Add the parsley and stir through. Serve in warm bowls with a sprinkling of parsley to garnish.