This pizza uses cauliflower in the base as a healthy alternative to flour and is flavoured with 2 classic herbs used in Italian cooking; Oregano and Basil.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7. Blitz the cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles a coarse flour consistency. Transfer to a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 10 minutes until soft.
- 2 Allow to cool slightly then drain by pushing with a back of a spoon through a fine sieve, then combine the cauliflower, eggs, Parmesan and Oregano in a bowl.
- 3 Line a 30cm square baking tray, or round pizza tray with non-stick baking parchment and press the cauliflower dough evenly into it. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- 4 Meanwhile, for the tomato sauce heat the tomato pasatta in a pan along with the Garlic and Basil for around 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- 5 Remove pizza base from the oven and spread over the pasatta. Top with the mozzarella balls, Basil and Chillies, then return to the oven for a further 10 minutes before serving.