A rich and mildly spiced recipe mix with cumin, ginger and turmeric for creating mouth-watering Tikka style wraps.
Load your wraps with extra flavour...
Great served with baby spinach, mango chutney, natural yogurt and halved cherry tomatoes.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For our recipe you will need...
- 1 tbs oil
- 450g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 tbs tomato purée
- 150ml semiskimmed milk
- 1 pack of wraps or chapattis
It's as Simple As...
1. Heat oil and fry chicken for about 5 mins, or until golden brown. Add onion and peppers and fry for another 5 mins.
2. Sprinkle over seasoning and tomato purée. Stir for 30 seconds, add milk to pan and allow to sizzle for another couple of mins, or until chicken is cooked through
3. Serve in warm wraps or Indian style chapattis.
|Typical Values||Per 100g |
|Per serving*||%RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||4.5g||3.1g||16%|
|of which sugars||9.1g||10.2g||11%|
*1 serving = ⅙ of OUR RECIPE
**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)