Bacon Wrapped chicken with Creamy Pepper Sauce
Classic bacon wrapped chicken with aromatic Oregano, spring vegetables and Schwartz simple to prepare, but delicious creamy pepper sauce.
- 1 Pre heat the oven to 180°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 5.
- 2 Set the chicken breasts on a non-stick baking tray. Sprinkle each with ½ tsp of Oregano, then wrap each with the bacon. Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on the size of the fillets, until cooked through.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes, until tender then drain. Steam the asparagus and peas for 4-5 minutes until just cooked.
- 4 Prepare the Pepper sauce by combining the sachet contents with the milk and simmering for 2 minutes according to the pack directions.
- 5 Serve the chicken with the sauce, potatoes and vegetables.
|Energy||315kcal / 1317kJ|