Chicken Tikka Kebabs
For tasty and tender Chicken Tikka, marinade the chicken in yoghurt and spices before grilling or barbecuing.
- 1 Whisk the lemon juice, Tikka Curry Spices and oil into the yoghurt, add the chicken and coat thoroughly. Cover and leave to marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or, for best results, overnight.
- 2 Remove from the refrigerator and stand in a cool place for half an hour before cooking.
- 3 Pre-heat the grill to medium, thread the chicken onto skewers and grill for 4 minutes on each side.
- 4 Mix the left over marinade with the melted butter and brush the chicken generously with the mixture. Grill for a further 3-4 minutes on each side or until the chicken is charred and cooked through.
- 5 Delicious served with lemon wedges and a side salad with red onion and cucumber.