Spicy Chicken Kebab
1 tablespoons Garlic Grinder
3 tablespoons Flat Leaf Parsley
1 tablespoons Mild Chilli Powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons runny honey
675 gram boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
Schwartz Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least one hour
- 1 To prepare the marinade, zest one of the oranges and set aside the zest, then juice all of the oranges.
- 2 Mix the orange zest, orange juice, Garlic, Parsley, Chilli powder, a pinch of Salt, olive oil and honey in a large bowl. Stir well to ensure the honey is diluted.
- 3 Place the diced chicken in the marinade and turn to coat evenly. Cover and leave to marinade for 30 minutes, or for best results overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4 Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking. Remove the chicken from the marinade and drain well. Thread onto the skewers.
- 5 Cook on a pre-heated barbecue or grill for 15 minutes turning regularly, or until cooked through. Baste with the remaining marinade half-way through cooking.