Peppered Strawberries with Orange
900 gram (2 pound) strawberries, hulled
2 large oranges
Black Peppercorns Mill
Caster sugar to taste
- 1 Place strawberries in a large bowl.
- 2 Grate the rind and squeeze the juice from the oranges and add to the strawberries, reserving a little rind for garnish.
- 3 Sprinkle the strawberries sparingly with the Pepper. Add caster sugar to taste.
- 4 Stir carefully so that the ingredients are well mixed.
- 5 Garnish with remaining orange rind and chill before serving.