Citrus Zest and Ginger Spring Crab Rolls
4 as a starter
Spring rolls with a deliciously different filling of crab flavoured with ginger and coriander leaf.
- 1 Blend the crab meat, Ground Ginger, Coriander Leaf and lime zest together.
- 2 Open out a spring roll wrap and brush all over with egg yolk or water. Spread 1 tbs crab mixture over the wrap, fold in the two sides and roll up, sealing the edges with egg yolk or water.
- 3 Repeat with the remaining crab mixture and spring roll wraps. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 4 Deep fry the spring rolls in oil for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and crispy all over.
- 5 Delicious served with sweet chilli sauce.
- 6 Spring roll pastry can be found in Asian supermarkets.