Mini Fish Cakes with Smoked Salmon and Lemon
These delicate smoked salmon fish cakes make an attractive starter or party canapes.
- 1 Boil the potatoes in salted water for 10-15 minutes until tender, drain the water and mash.
- 2 Allow to cool then add the Perfect Shake Fish Special Blend. Mix in 150g of the salmon, the lemon juice and the egg yolk.
- 3 Shape the mixture into small rounds. Combine the flour with the pepper and use to dust each cake.
- 4 Heat the oil in the pan and fry each cake on a medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- 5 Remove the cakes from the pan and place on a piece of kitchen towel. Mix the dill with the cream cheese and spoon a small amount on the top of each fish cake. Garnish with a strip of smoked salmon.