Lebanese Lamb Flatbreads
25 olive oil
450 grams lamb mince
2 tablespoons Lebanese 7 Spice
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
175 grams cherry tomatoes
2 prepared flatbreads (each about 200g/7oz)
3 tablespoons pine nuts
75 millilitres Greek yogurt
- Substitute pine nuts with chopped almonds.
- 1 Pre-heat the grill to medium.
- 2 Heat the oil in large frying pan set over a medium-high heat. Cook the lamb with the Lebanese 7 Spice Seasoning for 3-4 minutes or until the lamb starts to brown.
- 3 Stir in the onions and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the lamb is cooked, the onions are tender and the tomatoes start to blister.
- 4 Arrange the flatbreads on a baking tray. Divide the lamb mixture between the flatbreads. Scatter with the pine nuts.
- 5 Grill the flatbreads for 2 to 3 minutes or until they are crisp and the pine nuts are toasted.
- 6 Drizzle with yogurt before serving.