Delicious pizza pouches ideal for a snack, picnic or as a treat for lunchboxes.
1. Preheat oven to 190?C, 375?F, Gas Mark 5.
2. For the dough, mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Slowly add the oil and water, then knead until a smooth dough is formed.
3. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Roll the dough out to a thickness of around 5mm then line each cup with a 15 x 15cm square, letting the excess hang over the sides.
4. Mix the turkey mince with the Italian Herb Mix and Black Onion Seeds in a bowl, then roll into equal sized balls on a floured surface.
5. Fill each cup with 1 tbs of tomato passata and then 1 meatball. Mix the cheeses together and divide equally among the cups.
6. Gather each bit of excess dough up around the filling, pinching and twisting it together at the top, then whisk the egg with the milk. Brush evenly onto each pouch.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden, allow to cool slightly before serving, alternatively refrigerate and serve cold.