Pork and Sage Stuffing Meatballs
These pork meatballs are seasonally spiced with Sage and Cloves, with added cranberries and lemon zest, before being wrapped in pancetta or steaky bacon ready for roasting.
- 1 To make the stuffing, mix the onion, pork mince, cranberries, Sage, breadcrumbs, Cloves and lemon zest together. Season well.
- 2 Press the mixture into 20 small balls and wrap each one in a slice of pancetta or streaky bacon.
- 3 Place on a baking tray, cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes to prevent the meatballs falling apart when cooking.
- 4 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 5 Remove the clingfilm and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until crisp and cooked through.