Roast Pork Loin with Roasted Coriander Seeds and Garlic
Roast loin of pork coated with roasted coriander seeds and garlic.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 5.
- 2 Scatter the Coriander Seeds onto a baking tray and roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Using a pestle and mortar, grind the Coriander Seeds and then add the Garlic Granules and grind thoroughly to release the flavours.
- 3 Season the pork generously with salt and pepper and then roll the pork in the spices, coating evenly. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the pork and brown on both sides.
- 4 Transfer to a roasting tray and add the butter. Cook in the oven for 50-55 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 5 Leave to rest of a few minutes before slicing to serve.