Chocolate Ginger Truffles
For a gourmet gift or simply to treat yourself during the festive season, discover this super simple recipe for chocolate truffles!
- 1 1. Melt the chocolate and cream over a pan of simmering water (a bain marie) and add the Schwartz Ground Ginger when the mixture begins to melt.
- 2 2. Once the mixture has completely melted, let it cool and then put it in the fridge to set (for 1 to 2 hours)
- 3 3. Once it has set, take the mixture out of the fridge and form it into truffles (balls) with a teaspoon. Keep doing this until you have used all the mixture.
- 4 4. Roll the truffles in cocoa powder and put them in individual paper cases.
- 5 5. Keep them cool in the fridge, and take them out 30 minutes before you want to eat them so they are at room temperature.