Potato & Ham Gratin that can be served as a side dish or is delicious enough to eat all on it’s own!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Heat the Schwartz Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix over a low heat.
3. Add a dash of oil into a casserole dish, spoon in some of the sauce into the bottom and spread it evenly in the dish.
4. Start layering the potatoes, add half the onions and ham and 1/3 of the sauce from the pan, spread evenly. Continue to layer the potatoes and sauce and remaining onions and ham.
5. Finish with a layer of potatoes and sauce and top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
6. Cover with tin foil, but do not seal. Bake for 45 minutes, then for 25 minutes without the tin foil until the top is brown.