A healthy super-food curry packed with flavour.
1. Boil the potatoes for 4 minutes, then add the cauliflower and cook for a further 10 minutes, until tender.
2. In a food processor, combine the water, onion, chilli, ginger, turmeric, garam masala, salt and puree until smooth.
3. Heat the oil in a large pot and add the sauce for around 2 minutes, then stir in the vegetables, and then the peas.
4. Stir in the yoghurt and reheat gentle (do not let it boil).
5. Transfer into a serving dish and sprinkle with cilantro, serve with lime.