Jamaican Jerk Pork Wrap
Spicy Jerk style wraps with pork tenderloin served with zesty lime and juicy mango.
- 1 Heat oil and fry pork for 6-7 minutes, or until browned.
- 2 Add onion and peppers and fry for a further 4-5 minutes.
- 3 Combine sachet contents with the water and add to the pan, allow to sizzle for a further 1-2 minutes.
- 4 Serve in warm wraps or flatbreads
- 5 Load your wraps with extra flavour… Great served with shredded lettuce, diced mango or tinned pineapple, halved cherry tomatoes and lime wedges.