Tex-Mex Sausages with Rice
Blended to perfection, this recipe mix will take all the family on an exciting journey. Delicious sausages and rice cooked in a spicy sauce mix with the aromatic flavours of roasted cumin, cocoa and coriander leaf.
- 1 STEP 1: Fry the sausages in a deep frying pan, until browned. Drain the fat and slice the sausages if desired, and then return them to the pan.
- 2 STEP 2: Add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
- 3 STEP 3: Add the green pepper and sprinkle in the sachet contents, fry for a further minute.
- 4 STEP 4: Add the remaining ingredients except for the Schwartz Coriander and the lime juice and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the rice is cooked.
- 5 STEP 5: Remove the lid and add the Schwartz Coriander and the lime juice, stir, leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.