Vegetable and Ricotta Lasagne
450 gram courgettes, sliced
1 tablespoons Garlic Grinder
1 tablespoons Dried Basil
200 gram aubergine, halved and sliced
1 tablespoons olive oil
300 gram ripe tomatoes, sliced
250 gram ricotta cheese
6 lasagne sheets
½ teaspoon Dried Thyme
½ teaspoon Oregano
¼ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
600 millilitre white sauce
Schwartz Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
- 2 Heat a grill pan, brush the slices of courgettes and aubergine with the oil and cook for 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally until each side is chargrilled.
- 3 Place half the courgettes, aubergine and tomatoes in the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
- 4 In a bowl mix the ricotta, Garlic Granules and Basil together. Season to taste.
- 5 Layer half the lasagne slices on top of the vegetables, spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top, layer the remaining vegetables on top and add the lasagne slices.
- 6 Stir the Thyme, Oregano and Nutmeg into the white sauce. Pour over the lasagne sheets.
- 7 Bake for 30-45 minutes in the oven until slightly golden on top.