Gluten Free Beef Stroganoff Recipe
450 grams sirloin steaks
1 onion, sliced
250 grams (9 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
1 sachet Gluten Free Creamy Pepper Sauce
300 millilitres (1/2 pint) semi-skimmed milk
275 grams (10 ounces) gluten free tagliatelle, cooked and drained
- Rest your steaks before cutting as it will reduce the juices leaking.
- Freezing Guidelines: This finished recipe is suitable for freezing. Transfer the cooked recipe to an airtight container, leave to cool prior to sealing. For best results use within 1 month of freezing.
- Re-heating Guidelines: Defrost thoroughly overnight in a refrigerator. Place in a microwaveable dish, cover loosely with cling film and re-heat in a microwave (800W) on full power for 5 minutes, stirring half-way through, or until piping hot.
- 1 Heat the oil and fry the steaks for 3 minutes, on both sides, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 10 minutes, then slice thickly.
- 2 Meanwhile, fry the onion in the pan for 5 minutes, until softened. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the steak.
- 3 Mix the sachet contents with the milk and pour into the pan. Bring to the boil, stirring. Stir in the tagliatelle and heat through.
|Energy||470 / 1984|