Gluten Free Macaroni Cheese Recipe
325 gluten free pasta
25 grams (1 ounce) butter
175 grams (6 ounces) leeks, sliced
1 sachet Gluten Free Cheese Sauce
450 millilitres (3/4 pint) semi-skimmed milk
100 grams (4 ounces) mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain.
- 3 Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan and fry the leeks until softened but not browned. Mix the sachet contents with the milk in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil, stirring.
- 4 Transfer the cooked pasta into a large ovenproof dish, stir in the leeks and pour over the cheese sauce.
- 5 Top with the grated cheese and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbling and golden brown.
|Energy||507 / 2133|