Mouth-watering burgers flavoured with Mediterranean seasonings. Grilled and served in rustic rolls. Great served with chips and salad to complete the meal.
- 1 Pre-heat the BBQ or grill to medium to high heat.
- 2 Place beef, onion, Mince Seasoning and egg yolk into a large bowl, stir to combine. Using your hands shape into four equal size burgers.
- 3 Cook burgers for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning once during cooking.
- 4 In a small bowl add the mayonnaise and the All Purpose Savoury Seasoning and stir to combine.
- 5 Assemble the burger bun by toasting the bread rolls slightly, add a spoon of seasoned mayonnaise to the roll, then the lettuce, burger, onions, gherkins and tomatoes. Serve with chips and salad.