A classic omelette recipe flavoured with Spanish Seasoning.
- 1 Place potatoes in a saucepan of water and bring to the boil, simmer for 5-6 minutes, or until potatoes are just cooked through.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium sized non-stick pan and fry the onion over a medium heat until softened. When the potatoes are cooked, drain and add to the pan with the onions.
- 3 In a large jug season the eggs and milk with Salt and Pepper add the Spanish Seasoning and lightly beat together.
- 4 Pour the egg mixture into the pan with the potatoes and onion. Stir continuously until the eggs begin to set, allow to continue to cook in the pan for 4-5 minutes, after which time the tortilla will be cooked on the bottom, but still slightly runny on the top. Finish under a hot grill for a further 2 minutes or until completely set.
- 5 Using a flexible spatula carefully loosen the sides of the pan, then slide out onto a plate. Sprinkle with a little more Spanish Seasoning to finish if desired then cut into squares and serve.