Sausage and Bean Casserole
450 gram (1 pound) pork sausages
1 onion, diced
400 gram tin cannellini beans, drained
1 sachet Slow Cookers Sausage 38 Bean Casserole
400 gram tin chopped tomatoes
125 millilitre (4 fluid ounce) water
2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 1 Brown sausages, drain excess oil. Place browned sausages, onion and beans into your slow cooker pot.
- 2 Mix sachet contents with chopped tomatoes, water and tomato purée, and add to the slow cooker pot. Stir through.
- 3 Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW. (Keep covered during cooking. Slow Cookers vary. Directions based on a 3.5 litre Morphy Richards model.)
- 4 Remove lid, stir through and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- 5 Delicious served with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables.